Network Operations Security Center (NOSC)
Our NOSC is an approved, state-of-the-art, cleared facility
Inmarsat Government provides our customers with consistent, reliable and measurable support—assuring superior performance, exceptional network management and rapid fault resolution. Our skilled, security-cleared, U.S.-based professional team is standing by 24/7, not just to take our customers’ calls, but also to take personal responsibility for resolving their connectivity problems. Because we operate your network end-to-end, that’s something we can address real-time with little or no delay.
The Inmarsat Government NOSC leverages Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) best practices, state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and C4I tools. Our services are ISO 9000-compliant and our expert, security-cleared RF and IP professionals continuously monitor and tune our networks and thousands of satellite terminals to ensure optimal network performance and security. Our industry-leading NOSC allows us to provide our customers with:
- RF spectrum management
- Customer alerting and notification
- Change and configuration management
- Information security
- Performance and trouble management
- Service level management and reporting
- Trends analysis and reporting
We provide superior, highly responsive customer support and care via a 24/7 Help Desk, ensuring customers have access to immediate issue resolution or escalation, including:
- First-call resolution of problems and requests for service to include moves, adds, changes on the network
- Call Center/Help Desk model utilizing sophisticated Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) call management tools to ensure high availability
- ITIL® compliant BMC Remedy CRM “action management” system to track and escalate open tickets and manage customer assets and configurations
At the heart of our exceptional customer care program, our NOSC operations deliver end-to-end situational awareness, on-demand bandwidth portability and flexible network scalability.